Children of God (all ages) are our primary focuses at St. Paul. Even though we are a small congregation, we know that young children are the future of God’s Kingdom. We all get excited about coming together to learn more about God and his works.
St Paul is a place to make lasting friendships. Our congregation is comprised of friendly and caring people of all ages and backgrounds. Additions to our Christian family are always WELCOMED and sharing in our “Coffee & Conversation” is a great way to get to know everyone.
Sunday Worship -11:15 a.m.
Watch on YouTube or join us in person in our parking lot.
Adult Sunday School – 10:00 a.m.
(2nd Sunday of September through 2nd Sunday in June)
Bible Study – Tuesday 6:30-7:30 PM
Email us to get invited on to the Tuesday Zoom meetings
- We gather at 11:15 a.m. for worship.
- A message that is applicable to your daily life.
- Children’s Messages
- Special Music
- Fellowship – Coffee & Conversation
- We offer many opportunities to experience
GOD through word, singing, community outreach, and prayer.
- Sermons are also available to listen to online at your convenience.
Children’s Sunday School
On Going opportunities
Short Term Opportunities
- Short Term-4 week sessions
Sunday’s Live Stream